May 9, 2009

Salsa's

The husband and I were out and about on this gray May day. We were running errands, one of those errands involved the horrors of bathing suit shopping, ugh! It was not a pleasant errand. Despite the sorrows involved with this type of shopping I was hungry and Salsa's in Hingham was across the parking lot.

Neither the husband or I have been to Salsa's in quite some time, even though there is a location in our neighborhood of Southie. We both love Mexican food and must still be feeling in a celebratory mood after Cinco de Mayo. Our lunch did not disappoint. Of course, we munched on the chips and salsa. The salsa was spicy, just how I like it. I had the Tacos de Pescado, filled with Mahi Mahi. It was quite tasty. I had just a bit on the rice on the side and all of the refried beans.

Lunch was great and I think that the Hingham branch is better than the Southie branch. Perhaps it was the neighborhood? The music was great, service was quick, and food delicious.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin