October 5, 2008

Look out for a lot of posts

I have been so bad at updating the blog lately. It's been a busy past few weeks. There was a bachelorette party that took a lot of energy out of me. There was the night before the bachelorette party that took a lot out of me. There was a condo meeting that took a lot out of me. But, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I have a feeling that there will be a lot that goes on the blog today. I will post a recipe for a really great chicken salad. I have to recap a cooking class. I have a classic dinner to post. Finally, I am going to put a lot of apple recipes up. Mike and I went apple picking and have a ridiculous amount of apples. I will probably make a pie, apple crisp, and some entrees with apples. Since I am planning on a lot of sweet baked dishes, I don't know how smart it was to quit the gym. I really to need to find a new one.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin