September 21, 2008

Dinner this week

Last week, I did not have a lot of dishes planned for the week. It was just as well, as I got sick with a cold and was tired after coming home from work. Fewer dinners meant fewer leftovers and I was forced to buy lunch a few times. This week, I have enough dinners planned to yield leftovers for the following days' lunch.

I am going to take a stab at making pizza again this week. It was a bit of a disaster on Friday night. The pizza stone got too hot in the oven and something from it was dripping onto the hot oven floor and caused the smoke alarms to go off. The plus, the smoke alarms work. The minus, the piercing noise of the alarms frightened the cats and would not stop. This time, I am going to grill the pizza to avoid the oven getting too hot.

  • grilled pizza margherita
  • beef boliche
  • pork chops
  • chicken & pineapple
  • curry pasta primavera

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin