August 18, 2008

Here it goes...

This is my first try at blogging. I love to cook and bake and share my recipes with friends. Of course the week that I am starting my blog is a week in which I have no dinners planned due to not getting groceries over the weekend. I'll try to post as much as I can and look forward to getting feedback on my recipes.

Not all the recipes will be originals, many will come from one of my favorite sources, Cooking Light. I try to modify recipes to accommodate my husband who detests anything with peppers. Lately, I have been sneaking in pepper into our dinners :)

Finally, I also have a huge sweet tooth and love to bake all sorts of treats. Right now, I am loving pies and have made a few rhubarb pies as well as a delicious, not in any way, low-fat buttermilk pie.

I am still working on this and will be making lots of little tweaks as I go along. Wish me luck on this new hobby.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin