August 29, 2008

Dinner for the upcoming week

So, due to a run after work one day and running to a friend's house I never got around to making the Chicken Chipolte Soup. It will be made sometime this week for dinner or maybe lunch.

This week's dinners feature some old favorites.
  • Turkey Chimichangas
  • Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin with a side of Broccoli Dijon Vinaigrette
  • Sauteed Plantains with Rice and Beans
I am not making too many dinners this week as it is Labor Day weekend and maybe Mike will make something on the grill. Also, Tuesday night is the premiere of the new 90210 and I have plans to watch it with my girlfriends. Maybe Ben & Jerry will make an appearance like in the days at the Last Call? I am hoping that our no-talking rule during 9-0 is still in effect, we can only talk during commercial breaks.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin