February 13, 2009

Can it get any better than this?

I came across this when looking at a Daily Candy e-mail the other day. It was a little snippet about a Mac'n'Cheese of the Month Club. How good does that sound? Warning, it is a bit pricey. If I feel inspired, maybe I will attempt some of the offerings on my own, but I am on a mission to get back to the gym. I have a feeling that eating a lot of mac'n'cheese would detract from my new goal and what would be the fun of a low fat mac'n'cheese?
I have strayed from the original intent of this blog, sharing recipes. However, I am still posting things that are food related, recipes (of course), restaurant reviews, food lists, etc...I figure that I can keep changing the content so long as it is still related to food. I hope no one minds.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin